Vaktel Easter Ägg - Reusable Easter Egg / Swedish-style Påskägg
Reusable Swedish Style Easter Egg filled with sweets of your choice, perfect for all Easter gifts.
Filled with a 200g bag of delicious Swedish sweets. Select from; Swedish Pick & Mix with liquorice, Swedish Pick & Mix or Swedish Chocolate Mix.
Tin dimensions: H11 x W10cm x L15cm, approx 100g
- Easter Gift – add more fun to Easter with this traditional Swedish tin egg filled with Swedish sweets.
- Traditional Scandi Art – even a homemade treat feels like a luxury gift wrapped in this stunning Scandi designed treat box
- Stylish Finish – a large gift box beautifully made from durable tin
- Reusable – bring this Easter gift box out year after year and refill with goodies to give to your loved ones
- Perfect for Easter, Christmas, Baby Gifts, Birthday Parties and other celebrations
This collection of Äggs (Eggs) are made from tin with a stylish matt finish, bringing instant Scandi style to your home, perfect for fans of modern Scandinavian design.
Trust the Scandis to take everything back to design, hey? But it works. Even the simplest homemade treat feels like a luxury gift when it’s wrapped up beautifully. And that’s where the first product in the Gåva range comes in…Easter Äggs by Gåva are the reusable Easter eggs you fill with what you like.
By Easter 2021, your customers, suppliers and teams will have spent more than a year in lockdowns, uncertainty, tiers (and, quite possibly, tears) and everyone will be long overdue for a treat. So, if you’d like to use our Easter Äggs to show you care, we promise to go out of our way to create thoughtful gifts for the people that matter most to your business. We will fill the Äggs and send them beautifully packaged direct to your team or clients so all you need to do is sit back and enjoy your Ägg!
This quail's egg-print Ägg is not just for Easter. We reckon it would look great on your coffee table all year round. Its 15cm metal shell is made to last so, even if you do put it away, you can bring it out again, year after year. We just want to make sure people understand that they're designed to come out and be refilled year after year.