The Godminster Ultimate Hamper with Apple Juice
The Godminster Ultimate Hamper with Apple Juice is just that! A truly sumptuous non-alcoholic hamper from Godminster packed full of our favourite award-winning products, plus a curated selection of other delicious artisan products chosen by Richard Hollingbery himself, founder of Godminster. This hamper is the perfect gift for stylish foodies and Godminster cheese fans alike. Ideal as a birthday gift for Mum & Dad or as a Christmas show stopper for all the whole family, all beautifully presented in a wicker hamper basket.
A Godminster Ultimate Hamper with Apple Juice includes:
- A truckle of our multi-award-winning 200g Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar
- One of our heart-shaped 400g Vintage Organic Cheddar
- A 400g round truckle of our Vintage Organic Cheddar
- One of our 200g round truckle of our Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar
- A 100g tub of Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Crisps from Yorkshire Crisps
- A 150g bag of Milkey Hokey Pokey (Chocolate Coated Honeycomb) from The Chocolate Society
- A 150g glass jar of Chipotle Smoky Chilli Nuts from Olives Et Al
- Two 110g glass jars of our Taste of the West award-winning Beetroot and Apple Chutney
- Finally, a glass bottle of Dowding's Wild Orchard Apple Juice
We make our Vintage Organic Cheddar to a traditional 90-year-old recipe and then mature it for up to 12 months. After that, we select the very best cheese to make into one of our award-winning truckles. It has a rich depth of flavour with a smooth texture. We're delighted to say our Heart-Shaped Vintage Organic Cheddar was named at The Nation’s Favourite Organic Product in 2019 at the BOOM Awards hosted by the Soil Association thanks to votes from the general public!
We make our Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar to the same recipe, using the same cheese as our Vintage Organic Cheddar before cold-smoking it over sustainably sourced oak chippings. It has won many awards, perhaps most notably Gold at the World Cheese Awards 2018 in the Best Smoked Cheese category.
The Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar won Gold at the prestigious International Cheese Awards in 2019, and most recently Gold at the Virtual Cheese Awards in 2020.
We make all of our cheeses using pasteurised milk and they are certified organic by the Soil Association. Moreover, our cheese contains no artificial preservatives and each of these products is suitable for vegetarians.
- Delivery it to any mainland UK address and delivery in 3-5 working days at no additional cost.
- On rare occasions, a substitute product may be included if there are unforeseen supply shortages. We apologise should this happen.