Take A Pause - Menopause Tea
Take A Pause menopause tea is a carefully selected blend of green tea and herbs to support the body through the tough menopause transition of perimenopause.
Take A Pause menopause tea is a carefully selected blend of natural herbs and green tea, that have been used for millennia to support some of the most common symptoms of perimenopause and postmenopause. From irregular periods and heavy blood flow to anxiety, lack of sleep and hot flushes.
Each ingredient has been selected for a functional purpose but in combination, they create a refreshing herbal blend that is best enjoyed iced if you suffer from hot flushes.
- Raspberry Leaf - can lessen heavy menstrual flows
- Ginseng - is said to improve mood changes, and increase length and quality of sleep
- Green Tea - shown in research to support bone strength and guard against weight gain
- Gingko Biloba - can improve blood circulation and cognitive function
- Liquorice Root - can help reduce the occurrence and length of hot flushes
- Valerian Root - in small scale studies is shown to reduce stress and anxiety, aid sleep.
To enjoy as an iced tea, use 3 tea bags per 750ml of water. Boil enough water to cover the tea bags and then top up with cold water. Place in your fridge overnight, or for a minimum of 3 hours - the flavour will get stronger the longer it's left.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf tea bags.
The tea bags are 100% plastic-free and biodegradable - pop in your food compost bin.
If brewing hot, each bag can be brewed 2-3 times to make a total of 45 cups per pack.