Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds 250g
An essential ingredient in most kitchens worldwide, these tiny health boosters are seeds of the mustard plant, native to the Mediterranean region. Due to their unique healing properties, mustard seeds are widely used in effective home remedies for increasing immunity, providing pain-relief, and for general well-being.
Features & Benefits of Yellow Mustard Seeds
- - An excellent source of Selenium, Omega-3 Fats, Manganese, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Vitamin B1 - all building blocks of a healthy and happy body.
- - An excellent source of Selenium - a nutrient which helps in reducing the severity of Asthma, as well as decreasing some of the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- - Highest concentrations of vitamin E by weight - a little bit of Yellow Mustard Seeds every day, could go a long way in helping the eyes and the skin to get the nourishment they need.
- - Rich in minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Zinc and Manganese - all the ingredients required by for your body to stay healthy and happy.
How to Incorporate Spice Root's Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds into your daily diet
- - Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds are less acrid to taste than Black Mustard Seeds making them an excellent addition to your salads, spreads, relishes and curries.
- - Crushed Organic Mustard Seeds can be added to pickles, relishes and spreads to make them tastier and healthier.
- - Crush and sprinkle some of Spice Root's Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds as seasoning over fish and chicken to enhance the flavour of your dishes.
With Spice Root's Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds, you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin: India