Organic Coriander Powder 250g
Native to regions spanning from southern Europe and northern Africa to southwestern Asia, coriander is extensively used around the world as a condiment, garnish, or decoration on culinary dishes. Recent studies also fully justify coriander's health-supporting reputation putting it high on the list of the healing spices.
Features & Benefits of Coriander
- - Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C.
- - Controls blood sugar, cholesterol and production of free radicals - studies suggest that addition of coriander to your daily diet can help stimulate secretion of insulin and lower your blood sugar. Some research also points out that the volatile oils found in the leaves of the coriander plant, commonly known as cilantro, may have antimicrobial properties.
- - Contains exceptional phytonutrient content.
- - Excellent for the digestive system - Coriander helps promote liver functions and regulate bowel movements.
How to incorporate Spice Root's Organic Coriander Powder into your daily diet
- - Add Spice Root's Organic Coriander Powder to your soups and broths to amplify their flavour and health quotient.
- - Add coriander powder to your pancake and waffle mixes to give them a middle eastern flavour. Sprinkle a pinch of Spice Root's Organic Coriander Powder to give your traditional curries a characteristic flavour and aroma.
With Spice Root's Organic Coriander Powder, you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of origin: India