Organic Chilli Flakes 250g
For a spice that puts fire on your tongue and maybe even a tear in eye, chilli flakes, are enjoyed and loved all over the world. An essential ingredient in the spicy Mexican, simmering Szechuan, smouldering Indian, or torrid Thai food that we all love so much. Endowed with a substance called capsaicin, chilli peppers provide a range of health benefits such as providing natural pain relief, fighting inflammation, reducing levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, along with clearing congestion and boosting immunity.
Features and benefits of Chilli Pepper
- - An excellent source of Vitamin E, A, B6, & K along with Copper, Iron, and Fibre.
- - Contains capsaicin - the substance which gives peppers their characteristic pungency is also a potent inhibitor and is being studied as an effective treatment for sensory nerve fibre disorders, including pain associated with arthritis, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy.
- - Provides high content of beta-carotene or pro-vitamin A - just two teaspoons of red chilli peppers provide about 6% of the daily value for vitamin C coupled with more than 10% of the daily value for vitamin A.
- - Heart Friendly - red chilli peppers, have been shown to reduce blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation, while increasing the body's ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots.
How to incorporate Spice Root's Organic Chilli Flakes into your daily diet
- - Add chilli flakes to sautéed vegetables or your favourite pizza to turn up the spice volume.
- - Adding them to yogurt and makes for an excellent dip.
- - Add it to your favourite curries to give them that extra spark.
With Spice Root's Organic Chilli Flakes, you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of origin: India