Organic Black Pepper Powder 250g
Native to South India, dried ground Black Pepper has been used since antiquity for both its flavour and as a traditional medicine making it the world's most traded spice. With amazing medicinal benefits such as relief from respiratory disorders, coughs, the common cold, constipation, indigestion, to name a few, this super spice has become one of the most commonly added ingredients in cuisines around the world.
Features and benefits of black pepper powder
- - A rich source of Manganese, Iron, Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and dietary fibre. Also a very good anti-inflammatory agent.
- - Demonstrates impressive antioxidant and antibacterial effects.
- - Improves digestion - stimulates the taste buds to alert the stomach for an increase secretion of digestive juices and stomach acid necessary for the digestion of proteins and other food components in the stomach.
- - Is a carminative - a substance that helps prevent the formation of intestinal gas.
How to incorporate Spice Root's Organic Black Pepper Powder into your daily diet
- - Add just a pinch or more of Spice Root's Organic Black Pepper Powder to your meat, curries, steaks for added favour and health benefits.
- - Mix it with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt to make a delicious salad dressing.
- - Works extremely well in soups, stews, marinades, and other sauces that are cooked slowly enhancing their flavour and aromas.
With Spice Root's Organic Black Pepper Powder, you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of origin: India