Organic Black Mustard Seeds 250g
Essential ingredients in most kitchens worldwide, these tiny health boosters are seeds of the Mustard plant, native to South Asia. Due to their unique healing properties, Mustard seeds are widely used in effective home remedies for increasing immunity, providing pain-relief, and for general well-being across India.
Features & Benefits of Mustard Seeds
- - An excellent source of Selenium, Omega-3 fats, Manganese, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Vitamin B1 - all building blocks of a healthy and happy body.
- - An excellent source of Selenium - a nutrient which helps in reducing the severity of Asthma, as well as decreases some of the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- - Highest concentrations of Vitamin E by weight - a little bit of Black Mustard Seeds every day, could go a long way in helping the eyes and the skin to get the nourishment they need.
- - Rich in minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Zinc and Manganese - all the ingredients required by for your body to stay healthy and happy.
How to incorporate Spice Root's Organic Black Mustard Seeds in your daily diet
- - Organic Black Mustard Seeds impart a strong pungent zesty flavor to your cooking and are a great healthy addition to your curries.
- - Crushed Organic Mustard Seeds can be added to pickles, relishes and spreads.
- - Crush and sprinkle some of Spice Root's Organic Black Mustard Seeds over your vegetables, chicken or salmon for a zesty crunch.
With Spice Root's Organic Black Mustard Seeds, you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of origin: India