Over the Moon - Menstruation Tea
A caffeine-free herbal tea blend to support women for whom premenstrual stress and tension, irregular periods and conditions linked to fertility, like endometriosis and PCOS, can be a monthly challenge.
Over the Moon Tea has been blended for those women for whom premenstrual stress and tension, irregular periods and conditions linked to fertility, like endometriosis and PCOS, can be a monthly challenge. Over The Moon aims to naturally help and support your body with these challenges posed by menstruation.
Select herbs have been used traditionally for millennia to help women soothe cramps, reduce bloating, improve sleep and regulate periods.
- Raspberry Leaf can support women’s uterine health, with fragile toning uterine muscles. This is believed to be why it soothes menstrual cramping and regulates heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Chamomile Flowers have been shown that the anti-inflammatory benefits which can reduce menstrual cramping, as well as having anti-anxiety benefits.
- Ginkgo for anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Spearmint has been shown to reduce PCOS in some animal studies.
- Dandelion Root to reduce bloating and improve mood.
- Rose Petals for a soothing fragrance that has been used for millennia to ease cramping.
Best served hot.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf tea bags - 100% plastic-free and biodegradable. Each bag can be brewed more than once - up to 4 times depending on your taste. Up to 60 cups of tea can be made from one bag.