Organic Turmeric Powder 250g
Native to southwest India, Turmeric also sometimes referred to as "the golden spice of life" is one of most essential spice in Indian and some South Asian cuisines. Due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, Turmeric was often used in ancient India to treat a multitude of health disorders such as liver problems, digestive disorders, skin diseases, and for healing minor wounds.
Features & Benefits of Turmeric
- - An excellent source of Manganese and Iron.
- - Contains Curcumin - a pigment known for its potent anti-inflammatory effects (comparable to over-the-counter available drugs) but without any toxicity.
- - Recent clinical studies have also substantiated that Curcumin exerts very powerful antioxidant effects that are extremely helpful in providing relief for people suffering from Arthritis and painful joint inflammation.
- - Frequent use of Turmeric have also been linked to lower rates of breast, prostate, lung, and colon cancer.
How to incorporate Spice Root's Organic Turmeric Powder into your daily diet
- - Adding just a pinch of Spice Root's Organic Turmeric Powder to your scrambled eggs, frittatas, or tofu scramble can do wonders in enhancing both taste and the health quotient of your dish.
- - Add it to your curries, rice, and chicken dishes to give them a warm, mild aroma and a distinctive yellow colour.
- - Blend it with melted butter and drizzle over cooked vegetables, pasta, or potatoes. Alternatively, simply toss a bit of it over roasted vegetables and enjoy the subtle difference in flavour and taste.
With Spice Root's Organic Turmeric Powder you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin India