Organic Nigella Seeds 100g
Nigella Seeds (Black-caraway, Nigella or Kalonji) also known by several other names including Fennel Flower Seeds, Roman Coriander Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds and Black Seeds come from the flowering Nigella Sativa and are widely used in food preparations across the Indian-subcontinent, Middle East, and the Mediterranean. Containing fibre, minerals and essential fats, these little seeds pack a powerful punch offering protection against various ailments and boasting overall health.
Features & Benefits of Nigella Seeds
- - A unique source of Thymoquinone - a plant chemical compound that may have valuable abilities in reducing mutant cell proliferation. Known to reduce Histamine production, and in helping to alleviate inflammatory conditions.
- - Contains Thymoquinone - shown to possess heart-protective qualities and dampening damages associated with heart attacks and boosting overall heart health.
- - Just two grams of Nigella Seeds every day, have shown to reduce fasting blood sugar levels, along with decreased insulin resistance, and increased beta-cell function in the pancreas.
- - Possess anti-convulsive properties - a recent study published in the Medical Science Monitor, found nigella seeds to be effective at reducing the frequency of seizures in children who resisted conventional treatment.
How to incorporate Spice Root's Organic Nigella Seeds into your daily diet
- - Mix a heaped teaspoonful of ground black Nigella Sativa seeds to your favourite fruit juices for a natural remedy for coughs, colds, and sore throat.
- - The wonderful peppery pungent flavor that they provide make Organic Nigella Seeds a great addition to curries, spiced daals, salads, baked breads and casseroles.
- - Sprinkle some of Spice Root's Organic Nigella Seeds on top of breads, eggs, chutneys and dips for a zesty kick!
With Spice Root's Organic Nigella Seeds, you can be rest assured of superior taste and premium quality.
Please note: due to the weight of the items, the 3-5 Days (£1.99) and Express (£4.50) delivery options are suitable for up to 2kg only. If you are ordering more than this, please select the 1-2 Days (£5.50) delivery option during checkout.
Produced by: Spice Root Ltd.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of origin: India