Organic Cashews 250g
We partner with the Zantye family to bring you top quality, fully ethical and traceable organic cashews from their thriving family business in Goa.
The cashew tree is large and evergreen, and the cashew nut itself grows at the end of what’s called the cashew apple.
Subtly sweet in flavour, cashews are packed with heart-healthy fats, protein, zinc, iron and lots more good stuff. Great on their own or in granola, stir-fries, salads and homemade cakes and biscuits.
- - Ingredients: Organic cashew nut kernel
- - Allergy Information: nuts
- - Once opened the bag needs to be stored in a cool dry place
- - Life once opened: 6 months
- - Size & Weight Information: 250g
- - Certified organic by Soil Association
- - Estimated delivery times / special notes: 3-4 days
- - Delivery costs: Free for orders over £20.00
- - Delivery Exclusions: UK only