12 Gourmet Paleo Rubs Box
This incredible collection of 12 Gourmet Paleo Rubs & Salts is the perfect way to kickstart your cooking plus they’re all paleo now too, so ZERO SUGAR!
With a saving off the individual prices, it’s a great way to save & still eat well. As well as being the quickest way to get flavour into your food, with enough for more than 50 meals, it doubles as the perfect ‘student survival kit’ & will keep those takeaways at bay!
All are vegetarian with NO fillers, flour, gluten or anything nasty. All are SUGAR-FREE too so they’re also ‘free’ on all the slimming plans we know of!
The set includes full size pots of:
- Steak rub: fab on steak (obviously) but add to mince & chopped onions for homemade burgers, chilli or stew
- Chicken rub: gives chicken & pork a flavour boost – try a pinch on your roast potatoes too!
- Herby Fish rub: great for fish but also works well on pork & chicken with it’s lemony, herby notes
- Mediterranean rub: herby & fresh, this is as gorgeous made into a marinade with a splash of oil as it is stirred into some mayo or yoghurt. Try a pinch on cooked pizza or pasta too.
- Tandoori rub: a rich blend of classic Indian spices including our own Garam Masala – mix with yoghurt for a tikka marinade, or use 2 tsp for a curry or bombay potatoes!
- Spicy Taco rub: our ‘go-to’ rub & one of the most versatile, this makes incredible fajitas, tacos, chilli, roast chicken, potato wedges, stir fries & more. Add a splash of oil & use to marinate meat or veg too.
- Chimichurri: fabulous as a condiment for red meat, mix with oil & vinegar drizzle over food as you serve. Great as a rub or marinade too.
- Dragon rub: gingery, zingy & feisty, this is a super blend of chillies & spice to add a kick to chicken, ribs & more
- Harissa rub: inspired by North African spices, this chilli-based blend with mint, caraway, cumin & more is great for livening up any meat, fish or veg
- Moroccan rub: a beautiful blend of rich cardamon, ginger, rose petals & much more – one teaspoon of this makes the perfect tagine or slow cooker meal
- Herb salt: a great all-rounder, the quickest way to season food & add flavour at the same time – great on roast potatoes or meats
- Lemon Pepper: zesty & warm, add a pinch to chicken or fish for huge flavour
Packaged in a custom made box with 'Recipe Tips' for that perfect present.